Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Get 10% LIFETIME commissions

I’ve got to say - having my own online shop has been something I’ve always wanted to do… But I’ve only just recently managed to get my heart’s desires - and all in under 5 minutes! I built my store by choosing a few products I liked from a catalogue of over three million items, and every time someone buys something from ‘me’, I get a commission! All thanks to a fantastic service called Zlio - no technical knowledge required, of course, and you don’t even need to handle the products yourself (they’re shipped directly from the merchant to your ‘customer’). Why don’t you have a go?

Zlio.com

To be honest, I also have a bit of a vested interest in letting you know - Zlio gives me 10% of the commissions of any member I refer (without your losing out, of course!)… But, if you then refer people yourself, the same applies to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment