Wednesday, July 18, 2018

Online Dating can be Fun



Was there ever a time when you meet someone outside and you instantly feel the connection? Did you ever feel an intense pull towards a person you barely know? Did you came to a point when you realize that you were growing to care for that person in a way which was more than friendship? 

Some of my previous love affairs were karmic. Back then, I was prepared to take risk of losing everything if my love partner was. My personal life had been on hold for a time. I had been focused on corporate work lately. I had given up the best years of my life to a tiring job. And I just wanted to live a normal life for a while. I was not socializing as much as I have done and I so decided to work on my social life.

Finally, I met a woman I thought I might grow to love. We agreed on things that mattered in life, but I have ruined everything in the end.  I was in for a rude awakening.

I thought that I can captivate her forever. I was wrong. I never exercised caution. I was foolish enough to make promises I could not keep.  I have to accept the consequences then. I had been careful ever since not to fall for alluring women who might cause me to break my quiet stride of life. Those serious relationships that did not work caused irreparable damages on me that time can only heal. From then on, I made a mental note not to mess up my life again.Other possibilities were unsettling to contemplate on.

I came into contact with some fantastic people, but still felt alone. I yearned for someone new and interesting to talk to. I was looking a romantic friendship or to passionate attachments in the wrong places that I have given up hope finding someone who was on the same wavelength as me. Before, I often thought of looking forward to something that is more important than that which I am afraid of losing in myself when I leave a marital affair. I embarked on a couple of relationships which were fun while it lasted. I knew deep inside that these were not the people I could settle down and spend the rest of my life with.

Dating sites make things a little easier for me to find some casual fun minus the risks. Like other people, I enjoy the benefits of participating in online, remote affairs while avoiding flaws.  There is nothing wrong with playing the field a little and getting to know people before jumping into a serious relationship.Dating doesn’t have to lead to a lifelong commitment. There is a lot to be gained by going casual. Casual dating gives everyone an opportunity to figure out what you do and don’t like in relationships. .

I joined in a few online dating platform weeks ago and it has been pretty good! In that time, I have met local girls with similar backgrounds and inquiring minds who never asked for anything other than companionship. I did get a lot of no replies but with a little more patience and it happened. It pays to keep on trying with some manners to go along. 

No Strings Dating looks great and I was surprised to see it is free. It caters to people looking for casual dating to those after for long term relationships.  Could it be the opportunity I'd been looking for? Its easy-to-use interface allows me to search for people by area and by distance that are online. And it shows them in a big list. Now, I have the freedom to flirt constantly and get deeply entwined in another’s mind without the tension and guilt when the connection fades.

Casual dating lets me explore an exciting side of life I never thought possible. I can reach out to another person without the constant need to stay connected, unlike in a marital affair. Before, I often thought of looking forward to something that is more important than that which I am afraid of losing in myself when I leave a marital affair. Now, I have the freedom to flirt constantly and get deeply entwined in another’s mind without the tension and guilt when the connection fades. .

Being up front with women about non-exclusive intentions is the key to a successful casual dating. By being honest, you don’t feel pressured to settle if you’re more about having some fun. Next to  honesty, rule number two is all about discretion.. Casual dating lets me explore an exciting side of life I never thought possible. I can reach out to another person without the constant need to stay connected, unlike in a marital affair..








No comments:

Post a Comment