Thursday, February 25, 2010

I love Yoshinoya!



If someone asks, "Why do you you love Yoshinoya?"

I would answer, "I love Yoshinoya, Japan's #1 Beef Bowl" because it offers fresh, uncomplicated, yummy, and healthy dishes for those of us who need a quick meal but don’t want fries and a hamburger.

Whether you like it or not, you’re going to end up eating at a fastfood joint---when hanging out with friends, traveling in a new area, strapped for time (or cash). These fast food restaurants are often the cheapest option. Yoshinoya tops the fastfood list for me because of the so many healthy choices it offers at very affordable prices!

And who said that, fastfood franchises are not known for healthy food? Yoshinoya proves him wrong! What really has me raving about Yoshinoya are the rice bowl meals they have for the health conscious me and the convenience of eating in a fastfood joint.

Try it now!

No comments:

Post a Comment