Tuesday, February 8, 2011

I Have A Wonderful, Loud Personality

I am a serious, hard worker, who values compassion, empathy and love. I firmly believe that without these ingredients in life, it would become a world lacking in warmth and kindness.

Optimism is the way of life for me. It taught me to see the glass half full, not half empty in any situation I am in. There are things in life that I cannot control but I always have a choice. I can focus on the solution to make thing better or chose to wallow in the problem and live in a life of misery.

A positive attitude combined with street sensibility makes me LOUD!



Tommy Hilfiger is giving away a pair of 7ml Loud For Him and Loud For Her fragrances to the first 30 valid Nuffnangers who are loud enough to be heard. So start writing on what makes your LOUD and join in Tommy Hilfiger's Loud Contest!

No comments:

Post a Comment