Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Passion for Online Writing Competitions

I love writing and joining blogging contests gives me a feeling of unusual excitement! My passion for these type of contests is even made more intense by my winnings.




There are so many good writers that the odds of winning is high. I am happy and blessed to have won contest from Manila Mommy, Kikay Exchange, Manila Shopaholic and Komputer Sayantist.



Joining blogging contests are mentally taxing but rewarding! I often spend time on getting a catchy title that would appeal to the judge and give him some reason to go on reading until the last sentence. I am often on the lookout for avoidable mistakes that would ruin my chances of getting through my readers. In effect, I have learned writing techniques and improved my skills.



This Birthday and Beauty Giveaway would not be possible without the help of these wonderful sponsors.



My Journey to Life Something to Live By

Prosperity’s Desire Fashion and Passion Online

Seiko’s Diary My Online Journeys

Food and Culture Fashionably Trendy

Earn Dollars Pinoy Samut-Sari

Anime Heaven Qlick Tech Blog

Cotton Candy Buzz A Woman Remembers

Living Life to the Fullest Pinay Reviewer

BlankPixels- The Geek Side Online Mommy’s Corner

Rabago Family Escapades One Day Graphics

Travels and Explorations Anything and Everything’s Free

Cotton Candy Buzz Journey of a Dreamer

Learn to Earn from Home Babies and Contests

My Thoughts, My Heart, My Turf Life…and then some

Fashion is my Passion


To join this giveaway visit :


Fashion and Passion Online

Contest runs until March 18, 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment